Making the Most of Hardware Formal Verification
June 28, 2010
Organized by IBM Research - Haifa
IBM Research - Haifa cordially invites you to a seminar on hardware formal verification, to be held on Monday, June 28, 2010. The seminar will take place at IBM Israel in Petah Tikva in the Forum conference room, from 9:30 to 14:00. For driving directions, see the attached map.
The agenda will briefly cover issues discussed at our last seminar, including:
- Showing where Formal Verification fits in the overall verification effort
- Sweet spots for applying formal verification
- Our experience in applying formal verification
- Methodology guidelines
The main focus of the agenda will introduce:
- Live walkthrough of the formal verification process
- Alon Webman, VP at Mellanox will share his experience with FV
- New features in the June release of RuleBase PE
Lunch and light refreshments will be served. Participation is free of charge.
Please register to confirm your participation by June 22, 2010.
Formal verification can help you:
- Quickly find elusive, rare hardware bugs
- Achieve cleaner hardware designs
- Meet high coverage goals
- Enable a faster delivery of the product
- Achieve proof of correctness for critical code sections
IBM's RuleBase PE is a formal verification platform developed at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa, Israel.
This seminar is relevant for verification engineers, verification managers, and hardware design professionals.
Seminar Organizers: Sivan Rabinovich, Vered Aharon.