The 4th Annual International Systems and Storage Conference
May 30 - June 1, 2011
We would be grateful if you could complete the form below and return it by e-mail to: .
SYSTOR 2011, the 4th Annual International Systems and Storage Conference, promotes computer systems and storage research, and will take place in Haifa, Israel. SYSTOR fosters close ties between the Israeli and worldwide systems research communities, and brings together academia and industry.
The conference is open to all systems research topics, including (but not limited to):
- General computer systems: operating systems, architecture, memory, compilation, virtualization and embedded systems
- Distributed systems: cloud computing, infrastructure, scalability, fault-tolerance and peer-to-peer systems
- Storage systems: storage technologies, related functions, and file systems
- Cross-cutting issues: workload modeling, performance metrics, power consumption, security, usability, and experience with real systems and failures
- Performance aspects of computing systems: monitoring, analysis, optimization and tools