InfoBus repeater is a Java middlware for publish/subscribe communication.
Publish/subscribe is a new model of network programming, where a message
sender does not explicitly specify an address of a receiver. InfoBus is
a middleware developed by Lotus for communication between Java beans in
a Java virtual machine(JVM). IBM expanded InfoBus for communication between
beans on defferent JVMs.
Details of the project are here.
- InfoBus Repeater. A Java-based Publish/Subscribe Middleware
Key Update Method for Secure Multiparty Communication
- Uramoto, N. and Maruyama H., "InfoBus Repeater: A Java-based Publish/Subscribe
Middleware", IPSJ, SIG-PRO, 1998
- Maruyama H. and Uramoto, N., "Key Distribution Protocol for SD-InfoBus",
IPSJ, SIG-PRO, 1998
- Uramoto, N. and Maruyama, H., "A Design and Implementation of
SD-InfoBus", 56th Annual Convension, IPSJ, 1998
- Uramoto, N., and Maruyama, H., "InfoBus Repeater: A Java-based
Publish/Subscribe Middleware", IBM Research Report (RT0245), 1998