This web page lists the references in my paper:
"Reconstruction of a Pair of Graphs from their Concatenations"
with S. Kundu, E. Sampathkumar and D. Sturtevant, SIAM J. Alg. and
Disc. Meth., 1(1980), p. 228-231.
IBM Research home page |
James B. Shearer's home page |
- J. A. Bondy, "On Ulam's conjecture for separable graphs",
Pacific J. Math., 31(1969), pp. 281-288.
- W. B. Giles, "The reconstruction of outer planar graphs", J.
Combinatorial Theory, Ser. B, 16(1974), pp. 215-226.
- F. Harary, "On the reconstruction of a graph from a collection
of subgraphs", Theory of Graphs and its Applications, M. Fielder, ed.,
Prague, 1964, pp. 47-52.
- F. Harary and E. Palmer, "The reconstruction of a tree from
its maximum subtrees, Canad. J. Math, 18(1966), pp. 803-811.
- P.J. Kelley, "A congruence theorem for trees", Pacific J. Math.,
7(1957), pp. 961-968.
- B. Manvel, "Reconstruction of trees", Canad. J. Math., 22(1970),
- B. Manvel, "Reconstruction of unicyclic graph", Proof
Techniques in Graph Theory, F. Harary, ed., Academic Press, New York,
- S. Kundu, E. Sampathkumar and V. H. Bhave, "Reconstruction of
a tree from its homomorphic images and other related transforms", J.
Combinatorial Theory Ser. B, 20(1976), pp. 117-123.
- S. Kundu, "Reconstruction of a unicyclic graph from its
elementary contractions", to appear.
- E. Sampathkumar and V. H. Bhave, "Reconstruction of a graph
from its elementary partition graphs", to appear.
- F. Harary, Theory of Graphs, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1969.
- S. M. Ulam, A Collection of Mathematical Problems, Wiley
Interscience, New York, 1960.
IBM home page |
Contact IBM |