This web page lists the references in my paper:
"An Application of Number Theory to the Organization of Raster-
Graphics Memory" with B. Chor, C.E. Leiserson and R.L. Rivest, J.ACM,
33(1986), p. 86-104.
IBM Research home page |
James B. Shearer's home page |
- E. Catmull and A. R. Smith, "3-D transformations of images in
scanline order", SIGGRAPH Conference Proceedings 14, 1(July 1980),
- B. Chor, C. E. Leiserson and R. L. Rivest, "An application
of number theory to the organization of raster graphics memory",
(extended abstract), in Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Symposium on
Foundations of Computer Science (October), IEEE, New York, 1982,
- J. H. Clark and M. R. Hannah, "Distributed processing in a
high-performance smart image memory", Lambda, fourth quarter (1980),
- A. Fiat and A. Shamir, "Polymorphic Arrays: A Novel VSLI Layout
for Systolic Computers", in Proceedings of the 25th Annual Symposium
on foundations of Computer Science (Oct.), IEEE, 1984, pp. 37-45.
- S. Gupta, "Architectures and algorithms for parallel updates
of raster scan displays", PhD dissertation, Carnegie-Mellon Univ.,
Pittsburgh, Pa., 1981.
- G. H. Hardy and E. M. Wright, An Introduction to the Theory of
Numbers, Oxford Univ. Press, London, 1968.
- T. M. Holladay, "An optimal algorithm for halftone generation
for displays and hard copies", Proc. Soc. Inf. Display 21, 2(1980),
- I. Niven and H. S. Zuckerman, "An Introduction to the Theory
of Numbers", Wiley, New York, 1972.
- R. F. Sproull, I. E. Sutherland, A. Thompson, S. Gupta and C.
Minter, "The 8-by-8 display", Tech. Rep. CMU-CS-82-105, Carnegie-Mellon
Univ., Pittsburgh, Pa., 1981.
IBM home page |
Contact IBM |