This web page lists papers citing my paper:
"A Note on the Independence Number of Triangle-free Graphs
II", RC 13344, Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series B, 53(1991),
IBM Research home page |
James B. Shearer's home page |
- S. P. Radziszowski and D. L. Kreher, "Minimum Triangle-Free
Graphs", Ars Combinatoria, 31(1991), p. 65-92.
- T. Denley, "The independence number of graphs with large odd
girth", The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 1(1994), #R9.
- M. M. Halldorsson and J. Radhakrishnan, "Greed is Good:
Approximating Independent Sets in Sparse and Bounded-degree Graphs",
Proceedings of the 26th Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of
Computing, 1994, p. 439-448.
- J. H. Kim, "On Brooks' Theorem for Sparse Graphs",
Combinatorics, Probability and computing, 4(1995), p. 97-132.
- J. H. Kim, "The Ramsey Number R(3,t) Has Order of Magnitude
t**2/log t", Random Structures and Algorithms, 7(1995), p. 173-207.
- T. Hofmeister and H. Lefmann, "Independent sets in graphs
with triangles", Information Processing Letters, 58(1996), p. 207-210.
- V. T. Paschos, "A Survey of Approximately Optimal Solutions
to Some covering and Packing Problems", ACM Computing Surveys, 29(1997),
- M. Demange and V. T. Paschos, "Improved Approximations for
Maximum Independent Set via Approximation Chains", Applied Mathematics
Letters, 10(1997), p. 105-110.
IBM home page |
Contact IBM |