Issued by US Patent Office:
- Ted Law, Michael Burke, Harini Srinivasan, and Peter Sweeney. C++
Object Model Alternatives, U.S. Patent Number 5,794,041, August 11,
- Paul Carini, Michael Burke, and Michael Hind. Interprocedural Data-Flow
Analysis that Supports Recursion While Only Performing One Flow-Sensitive
Analysis of Each Procedure. U.S. Patent Number 5,671,419, September
- Michael Burke, Paul Carini, and Jong-Deok Choi. Methods for Distinguishing
Dynamically Allocated Storage Along Different Call Paths and for Providing
a Compact Representation for Alias Analysis. U.S. Patent Number 5,535,394,
July 9, 1996.
- Michael Burke, Paul Carini, and Jong-Deok Choi. Using Program Call
Graphs to Determine the Maximum Fixed Point Solution of Interprocedural
Bidirectional Data Flow Problems in a Compiler.:eq. U.S. Patent Number
5,485,616, January 16, 1996.
- Michael Burke, Jong-Deok Choi, and Ron Cytron. System and Method
for Optimizing Computer Code Using a Compact Data Flow Representation,
Patent Number 5,448,737, September 5, 1995.