Original Papers Presented at Professional Conferences
- David Goren et al., An Interconnect-Aware Methodology for Analog and Mixed Signal Design, Based on High Bandwidth (over 40 GHz) On-chip Transmission Line Approach, IEEE DATE'02, pp. 804-810, Paris 2002.
- R. Gordin et al., Modeling of On-Chip Transmission Lines in High-Speed A&MS Design - The Low Frequency Inductance Calculation, IEEE SPI'2, pp. 129-132, Pisa, May 2002.
- D. Goren et al., "Interconnect-Aware Design Methodology for Analog and Mixed Signal Design in Silicon Based Technologies using High Bandwidth On-Chip Transmission Lines", IEEE 2002 conference in Israel.
- D. Goren et al., On-chip Interconnect-Aware Design and Modeling Methodology, Based on High Bandwidth Transmission Line Devices, IEEE DAC'03, Anaheim, CA, June 2003.
- R. Gordin, and D. Goren, Study of Coplanar Transmission Lines over the Lossy Silicon Substrate, IEEE SPI'03, Siena, May 2003.
- D. Goren, and R. Gordin, Modeling Coplanar Transmission Lines over the Lossy Silicon Substrate, IEEE SPI'03, Siena, May 2003.
- R. Gordin et al., "Modeling Capacitance of On-Chip Coplanar Transmission Lines over the Silicon Substrate", IEEE SPI'04, Heidelberg, May 2004.
- U. Pfeiffer, D. Goren, B. Floyd, and S. Reynolds, "SiGe Transformer Matched Power Amplifier for Operation at Millimeter-Wave Frequencies", IEEE ESSCIRC 2005 conference, Grenoble, 2005.
- D. Goren et al, The Closed Environment Concept in VLSI On-Chip Transmission Lines Design and Modeling, IEEE SPI'06, Berlin, May 2006.
- B. Jagannathan, R. Groves, D. Goren, B. Floyd, D. Greenberg, L. Wagner, S. Csutak, S. Lee, D. Coolbaugh, and J. Pekarik, "RF CMOS for microwave and mm-wave applications", IEEE Sirf 2006 (Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuits) conference, San Diego, CA, 2006.
- D. Goren, S. Shlafman and B. Sheinman, "Silicon-chip Single and Coupled Coplanar Transmission Line Measurements and Model Verification up to 50GHz", IEEE SPI 2007 conference, Genova, May 2007.
Original Papers in Refereed Professional Journals
- Thomas Zwick, Youri Tretiakov and David Goren, "On-Chip Transmission Line Measurement and Modeling in IBM SiGe Technology up to 110[GHz]", IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, 1994.
- Ullrich R. Pfeiffer and David Goren, "A 23dBm 60GHz Distributed Active Transformer in a Silicon Process Technology", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, September 2006.
- Ullrich R. Pfeiffer and David Goren, "A 20dBm Fully-Integrated 60GHz SiGe Power Amplifier with Automatic Level Control", IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, 2007.
- A. Sayag, S. Levin, D. Regev, D. Zifra, S. Shapira, D. Goren and D. Ritter, "Slow Wave Transmission Lines on Silicon with Grounded and Floating Substrate-shields: Experiment and Electromagnetic Simulation" IEEE, T-MTT, 2007.