Software Asset Management Selected Publications
- Aharon Abadi, Ran Ettinger, Yishai A. Feldman: Fine Slicing - Theory and Applications for Computation Extraction. FASE 2012: 471-485
- Joseph Gil, Maayan Goldstein, Dany Moshkovich: Empirical Confirmation (and Refutation) of Presumptions on Software CoRR abs/1201.3078: (2012)
- Yossi Gil, Maayan Goldstein, Dany Moshkovich: How much information do software metrics contain? PLATEAU 2011: 57-64
- Aharon Abadi, Ran Ettinger, Yishai A. Feldman, Mati Shomrat: Automatically fixing security vulnerabilities in Java code. OOPSLA Companion 2011: 3-4
- Y. Dajsuren, M. Goldstein, and D. Moshkovich. Modernizing legacy software using a system grokking technology. In 26th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2010), September 12-18, 2010, Timisoara, Romania, pages 1–7. IEEE Computer Society, 2010.
- M. Goldstein and D. Moshkovich. System grokking - a novel approach for software understanding, validation, and evolution. In Proc. Of the 7th International Conference on Next Generation Information Technologies and Systems, (NGITS 2009), pages 38–49, Haifa, Israel, June 16-18 2009. Springer-Verlag.
- Yishai A. Feldman, Donald H. Kraft, Tsvi Kuflik: Next Generation Information Technologies and Systems, 7th International Conference, NGITS 2009, Haifa, Israel, June 16-18, 2009. Revised Selected Papers Springer.
- Aharon Abadi, Ran Ettinger, Yishai A. Feldman: Improving slice accuracy by compression of data and control flow paths. ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE 2009: 223-232
- A. Abadi, M. Nisenson, and Y. Simionovici, "A traceability technique for specifications," in Proc. of IEEE ICPC '08, 2008, pp. 103–112.